There's just something about a fun, bright polymailer that just makes me smile. Below I've linked some of my favorite, Summer Inspired mailers and other essential shipping supplies that I love! (Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.)
Don't be afraid to step outside of the box in your wardrobe or your life!
Here are a few Pattern Mixing Tips:
1. Choose a dominate print and then an accent print.
2. Mix prints of different scale.
3. Keep your fabrics in the same color family.
4. Pair mixes prints and neutrals.
5. Break up pattern with a belt.
6. Treat stripes as a neutral.
7. Tie a plaid shirt around your waist for an easy dose of prints.
8. Pair 2 types of the same prints.
9. Mix black and white stripes or polka dots with just about anything.
10. Add Fair Isle to a bright summery print or color for year-round wear.